A Victorian family whose home was devastated by regional floods just months ago, has had their life’s belongings destroyed in a house fire. While no injuries were sustained, the young family’s home burnt to the ground with all of their possessions inside.
Coming together with the local Nagambie Community, our team in Puckapunyal have donated beds, linen, couches, joinery cabinets, a washing machine and dryer, a TV, bed side tables and a microwave to get the family (including three kids under 10) back up and running. Packing and transporting furniture to the new home, the family were extremely appreciative of St Hilliers help.
An outstanding example of community spirit – well done to the team for lending a helping hand in a time of need.