Our extensive portfolio of Department of Defence work has continued with several projects completed and others underway.
2015 saw the successful completion of over $60 million worth of Defence contracts including:
- Civil works including road upgrade and maintenance operations at Puckapunyal army base in Victoria.
- Construction of a new perimeter culvert and fencing at Samford Road Creek crossing in Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera, QLD.
- Design and construction of training facilities at the School of Infantry and Singleton Training Area, Singleton, NSW.
- Facilities and associated infrastructure to support Full Mission Simulators at RAAF Base Williamstown, NSW.
- Infrastructure upgrades at the Cultana and Murray Bridge bases in South Australia.
The current value of Defence contracts underway in 2016 has already surpassed that of 2015 and include:
- Building works in Urban Sydney West, RAAF Richmond, Pymble Depot and Garden Island and Kuttabul, NSW.
- Construction of a HIET tower in Lavarack Barracks (Townsville) and Gallipoli Barracks (Brisbane) and two aircraft ground-based mock ups at Gallipoli Barracks.
- Design and construction of fire safety, bushfire rectification works and general building works at defence sites throughout NSW.
- Facilities for the Army Emergency Response (AER) Troop which conducts emergency response duties including fire fighting and general rescue services for the 6th Aviation Regiment at Holsworthy Barracks in NSW.
- Facilities and associated infrastructure to support Full Mission Simulators at RAAF Base Pearce, Western
- Remediation of the Corrosion Control Facility also at RAAF Base, Pearce, WA.
- Interim facilities on a design and construct basis at RAAF Base Edinburgh, SA for the first P-8A Poseidon
- Storage and accommodation for Special Operations Vehicle fleet at Holsworthy Barracks, NSW.
Our experience working with Defence demonstrates our commitment in this sector and our ability to provide specialised construction services for government around Australia.