Defence Australia awards St Hilliers with the Design & Construct contract for the Greenbank Training Area MTR: Lethality Systems Project!
Valued at circa $4m, St Hilliers will oversee the following scope of works:
– Clearing of existing vegetation within the proposed area of works
– Widening of the range floor between the 500 m and 600 m target banks
– Extending the existing 500m and 600m target banks
– Installation of new targetry and associated infrastructure
– Extending the 600 m Environmental Bullet Catcher
– Alterations to the existing stormwater infrastructure to cater for the range floor widening
– Demolition and replacement of existing range signage
St Hilliers has completed numerous projects at Greenbank Training Area over the past decade, and is excited to be returning to deliver this fantastic new development in collaboration with GHD as the PMCA.
Thanks to our client, the Department of Defence for this opportunity.