The project involved design and construction activities for Urban Sydney West Building Works at RAAF Richmond and Pymble Multi-User Depot. The scope of works included the following.
Pymble Multi-User Depot:
- Minor building works including installation of an internal wall.
- Bushfire mitigation works across a number of buildings including a number of window shutters, repair and replacement of roofing and replacement of roof sarking.
- Installation of window locks throughout the medical facility.
- Refurbishment of three accommodation blocks including design and construction of communications services, new air-conditioning, new plumbing and fire safety compliance works.
- Other fire safety compliance upgrade works in buildings on site.
As this project involved refurbishment works to Heritage buildings, pre-existing conditions were discovered by St Hilliers during construction requiring the review of the design. St Hilliers worked closely with key Stakeholders to ensure the remediation of these discovered pre-existing issues were resolved within the time and financial limits of the project.