St Hilliers has been engaged to undertake early contractor involvement (ECI) for the construction of a new school in Marsfield, NSW.
The project will enable the school to accommodate more than 900 students in permanent facilities.
Currently underway and in design phase, the project will deliver:
- Design finalisation
- Site preparation
- Construction of three new two to three storey buildings to allow for increased student population from 750 to 1000, containing; 34 home base spaces
- Administration facilities
- Staff facilities
- Special program/counselling rooms
- Construction of a new entry canopy
- Reconfiguration of car drop off/pick up arrangements on Kent Road
- Landscaping and fencing; and
- Tree removal.