Located in the heart of Pyrmont, this heritage-listed building was part of CSR Limiteds former Pyrmont Refinery, which began operations in 1878. Sugar tablets were manufactured in the building. St Hilliers Construction has extensively refurbished the building, which comprises 1500 sq m of A Grade standard commercial space over three levels. The heritage facade has been retained and the building brought up to current BCA standards.
St Hilliers Property
Develop, Design and Construct