This project involved the refurbishment and remediation of several buildings across Simpson Barracks Watsonia. Generally, the works incorporated the following:
- Internal and external painting of building areas
- Supply new energy efficient lighting to replace existing lighting
- Repair / replacement of gutters, downpipes, spoon drains, stormwater pipes and timber fascia boards where required
- Repair / refurbishment of ablutions as required
- Replace existing carpet and vinyl flooring
- Repair / refurbishment of existing kitchenette areas
- Switchboard upgrades
- HVAC upgrades.
The works were spread across 29 identified buildings.