The scope of the works includes;
- Demolition of the external bbq area and water tanks.
- Demolition of the bunded storage areas for oils, fuels and gases.
- Modification to the ‘tracks’ warehouse
- Construction of new ‘facilities’ warehouse to abut the ‘tracks’ warehouse on the se corner.
- Construction of a new extension to the existing office and amenities building,
- Upgrade of the existing toilets to incorporate an ambulant toilet in both the male and females.
- Refurbishment of the locker room.
- Converting the existing lunch room into office space and merging it with a re-modelled existing office space to provide:
– 13 workstations and 7 hot desks
– meeting room
– quiet room
- All associated site works and services including:
– stormwater drainage
– sewer system
– hydraulic services
– electrical upgrades & reticulation
– mechanical services
– conduits and pits for communication and electrical reticulation
– relocation of existing water meter
- Concrete hardstand and associated earthworks for vehicle parking
- New street lighting in both the new hardstand and existing compound
- New fence to isolate live rail corridor
- Modifications to the crossover including a wider opening, gate relocation and landscaping
- Repainting the exterior of all buildings