The scope of works for this contract is described as general road safety maintenance, replacement and upgrades to the inner road network at RAAF Base Amberley. These works include:
- Roads Safety Maintenance- Rosewood Road Intersection
• Remove existing and replace line marking to suit recommendations of traffic study.
• Replace signage to suit recommendations of traffic.
Road Replacement and Maintenance- Entrance
• The current scoped construction advise is for full pavement replacement to Southern Amberley Road
- Road Replacement and Maintenance- Roundabout and Speed Bumps
• Road Maintenance and full pavement replacement of roundabout and speed bumps.
• Speed limits will remain in this area and appropriate signage in place.
• Pavement design for this area is for the std vehicles. Heavy vehicles are recommended not to use this area.
- Road Replacement and Maintenance- Building 343 Carpark
• Complete replacement of carpark replacement with line marking.