Exciting times ahead as we make significant progress at the Bernborough Ascot site! We’re thrilled to share with our community some of the recent milestones achieved by our dedicated project team.
– Level 2 Structure – 100% Complete
– Level 3 Structure – 100% Complete
– Level 4 Structure – Now Underway!
Major Milestone Alert: We’ve reached the halfway mark through the vertical height of structure works for Building D!
Here are some impressive stats:
– 19,200 tonnes of concrete poured
– 2,070 tonnes of steel reinforcement installed
– A whopping 80,000 man-hours dedicated to ensure the highest quality and safety.
– Basement Services and Block walls – In Progress
– Ground Floor Services and Partition – In Progress
– Level 1 Partitions – Set out has commenced
We are incredibly proud of our team’s commitment and hard work. St Hilliers is excited to deliver Keyton’s vision for the Bernborough Ascot Retirement Community, which is steadily coming to life, offering a premium living experience for its residents.
Thank you to everyone involved and to our partners and stakeholders for their trust and support.
Stay tuned for more updates!